LOS ANGELES and IRVINE, CALIF. (April 18, 2019) – (CBC), one of the few private banks in Southern California and a Five-Star Superior Bank, today announces the opening of a new regional headquarters in Downtown Los Angeles. The new office has been functioning as an administrative office since the first quarter of 2018, and officially opened to the public last week with the establishment of full-service operations inside the office. The new location will bring CBC’s transformative approach to banking to the vibrant business community in Downtown Los Angeles.
“Our presence in and connection with the Greater Los Angeles business community has grown significantly in recent years,” said , president and CEO of Commercial Bank of California. “Now under the leadership of Market President Claudia Bodan, Commercial Bank of California’s Downtown location will support the growing number of businesses and entrepreneurs in the region with unsurpassed client service and fintech solutions designed to help them achieve their dreams.”
The new regional headquarters is located at 915 Wilshire Boulevard, suite 1000, Los Angeles, California 90017. Commercial Bank of California’s local leadership team has long history in the city and with its business community. The Downtown leadership team includes:
- Claudia Bodan: an Executive Vice President and Los Angeles Market President for Commercial Bank of California. She has been in the banking industry for 23 years and her professional career has been dedicated to helping business entrepreneurs grow their business by being advisory in providing flexible and creative solutions to meet their business needs. In 2019, she was named a “Top Woman in Banking” by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
- Justin Moon: a Senior Vice President and Manager of the bank’s SBA Lending Division. He has more than 25 years of experience and has held management positions in five different banks. Moon has a wealth of knowledge structuring transactions in both the 7a and 504 arenas and has experience in financing a plethora of different industries from retail, professional services, to manufacturing companies.
- Stefan Lehner: a Senior Vice President and Pasadena Regional Manager. He has 20 years of experience in banking in Los Angeles and specializes in providing treasury management and a full range of financial solutions to private schools, a range of businesses, high-net-worth individuals and non-profits.
- Romit Basu: a Senior Vice President of Commercial Bank of California’s Credit Administration unit, and serves as a trusted advisor to commercial and real estate clients of the Bank. He brings a distinguished history of expertise and achievement to his role at CBC. Over the course of his career, he has served in Chief Credit Officer and other senior lending positions at leading financial institutions, including State Bank of India (California), Chinatrust Bank (USA), Bank Niaga and Chang Hwa Commercial Bank.
- Alyssa Rizo: a Vice President, Corporate Development Officer with Commercial Bank of California, where she focuses on new client acquisition and retention. Through her work, she is dedicated to finding financial solutions for businesses in multiple industries. Her entrepreneurial spirit fuels her passion for helping organizations find solutions for economic growth.
- Mark Kam: a Vice President and Relationship Manager that has more than 15 years of experience in helping Los Angeles entrepreneurs leverage financial tools that help scale their businesses. He specializes in providing treasury management and a full range of financial and technological solutions for businesses in a wide array of industries.
“CBC is creating innovative products and partnerships that are setting a new standard of what a bank can offer its clients,” said Bodan. “I’m excited to be a part of this initiative and lead the team as the company continues to grow its presence in Los Angeles.”
About Commercial Bank of California
Commercial Bank of California is a privately held, full-service bank serving the business and professional communities of Los Angeles and Orange counties. Recognized as a BauerFinancial, Inc. “Five-Star Superior Bank” for its financial strength and stability, CBC provides the financial expertise of a major bank while maintaining a commitment to personalized service for every CBC client. More information about CBC’s custom solutions for your business is available at .