CBC Mobile Banking - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to be an existing online banking user?
Yes, you will need to create a profile by enrolling in Personal eBanking or Business eBanking before being able to access the mobile app.
2. What credentials do I use to log in to Mobile Banking?
You will use the same credentials (username, password, and Company ID if required) that you are currently using for your Personal eBanking or Business eBanking.
3. Which app is the correct one for me?
If you use Business eBanking, download the CBC Business app
If you use Personal eBanking, access the CBC Personal app.
4. I am getting a message saying “The data provided for authentication was invalid. Please contact your financial institution for assistance.” What does this mean?
Your credentials were most likely entered incorrectly; please select okay and try to enter again.
5. It is telling me “The User ID or password is invalid. Exit the Mobile Banking App and sign into your online/ internet banking website to validate your User ID or Password.” What does this mean?
This usually means that your password needs to be reset. Access your eBanking account, then click “Forgot My Password” to reset your password. Once completed, please access Mobile Banking again.
6. I am receiving the error message “data network is busy or unavailable.” What does this mean?
Your phone or tablet is not connected to the internet. Please make sure you are either connected to your carrier’s cell data or are connected to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
7. As a company administrator, do I have to add the entitlements for sub users?
Yes, you will need to go to Administration à Manage Users à Select the user profile à Click Add for Mobile Banking à to add accounts to deposit into Select change Mobile RDC and entitle accounts.
8. Are there limits on my Mobile Deposits?
Yes, Mobile Deposits have a daily limit of $2,500.00 and a monthly limit of $10,000.00.
9. Who should I call if I have additional questions?
Contact your Commercial Bank of California Account Officer, or your nearest CBC Regional Office.