Business Lines of Credit
Access the funds you need, when you need them. A Business Line of Credit is the perfect solution for short-term borrowing needs for which repayment is expected to occur in the near future. You have the flexibility to borrow as much or as little as you need to meet your specific working capital requirements,
- With a Business Line of Credit, you incur no interest costs until funds are actually used and you can repay your borrowing at any time without any prepayment penalties.
- Business Lines of Credit can be structured on a revolving basis - repaid funds can be re-borrowed if desired - or on a nonrevolving basis.
Business Lines of Credit can provide you access to funds for a very broad variety of purposes, including the following:
- Managing cash flows for busy seasons during the year
- Taking advantage of trade discounts
- Timing your inventory purchases
- Providing short-term cash flow while you wait for collection of receivables
Business Term Loans
For longer term borrowing needs, a Business Term Loan can be the perfect solution. Term loans are available to assist with equipment and machinery purchases, business expansion, business acquisition, permanent working capital or refinance of existing business debts.
With a variety of fixed and variable rate options, our commercial term loans can provide a valuable source of working capital for your business and help you acquire the resources you need to maximize your profitability and strengthen your competitive position.
Business Equipment Financing
If your business uses equipment in its operations, Business Equipment Financing can provide funding for the tools and equipment you need to keep your business growing. Repayment terms are flexible based on the cash flow needs of your business and the incremental revenues the equipment will generate.
CBC offers variety of fixed and variable rate options to you to maintain a competitive edge by offering equipment financing to meet your business needs. CBC offers the following products under equipment financing.
- Traditional term loan up to 100% financing
- Guidance Lines of Credit. The Guidance Line will allow you to finance a variety of equipment using different terms and structures over the course of the year as equipment is purchased.
Accounts Receivable and Inventory Financing
If your business invoices on account and carries amounts due from customers or maintains an investment in saleable inventory, Accounts Receivable and Inventory Financing (sometimes known as “Asset-Based Financing”) can be the ultimate cash flow tool for your business. We can provide the funding you need to keep your warehouse fully stocked with the items you need to keep your business growing.
- Financing structure is similar to a Business Line of Credit, except that the amount of the line is set as a percentage of your “borrowing base” of eligible accounts receivable or inventory.
- You only incur interest costs when loan funds are actually used, and borrowings are repaid as payments are received on your collected receivables or cash sales of inventory.
- Accounts Receivable and Inventory Financing typically benefits companies that have the following needs:
- Immediate reinvestment of operating cash flow back into the business’s working assets (such as new accounts receivable and inventory)
- Managing cash flow over longer operating cycles
- Companies that operate profitably with higher leverage
- Companies with higher revenue growth rates leading to expanding working assets